Fast Market Research recommends "Street Stalls/Kiosks in Italy" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2014 -- The ongoing economic crisis hitting Italy led consumers to be cautious about out-of-home spending, and they opted to trade down and prioritise informal and affordable solutions. This trend favoured street stalls/kiosks in 2013, which overall recorded growth of 3% in current value terms. Street stalls/kiosks are usually convenient to reach, as many kiosks are located in city centres or near popular tourist attractions. They offer a meal at a more affordable price compared with full-service restaurants, and their food offering is considered to be of higher quality and tastier than cafes/bars.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Street stalls/kiosks is dominated by independent outlets in Italy. Amongst chained street stalls/kiosks, the leading brand ? Arrivato Paolino is the largest player, which accounted for a 60% share in value terms in 2013. The leader was followed by Mr Panino from Cremonini, holding a share of 6% in current value terms.
During the forecast period street stalls/kiosks is expected to increase by a value CAGR of 1% at constant 2013 prices. This foodservice concept will be favoured by consumers? increasing appreciation of informal and convenient foodservice options, as well as traditional and indulgent food. These outlets are likely to remain a very good alternative to full-service restaurants because of their relatively lower unit prices, and a more premium option than fast food and caf?s/bars, as long as they continue offering typical and genuine products.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Street Stalls/Kiosks industry in Italy, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Street Stalls/Kiosks in Italy market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Street Stalls/Kiosks in Italy?
- What are the major brands in Italy?
- How prevalent are chained street stalls or kiosks in Italy?
- Are any foodservice operators using the street stall or kiosk format to expand into other semi-captive locations or to reach a broader audience?
- What is the average sales per outlet for an independent street stall/kiosk in Italy?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Korea
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Portugal
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Canada
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the United Kingdom
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in the Netherlands
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Thailand
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Chile
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Mexico
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Australia
- Street Stalls/Kiosks in Vietnam