Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2014 -- Chained street stalls/ kiosks continued to be relatively small in South Africa, accounting for ZAR5 billion in 2012. However, street markets where delicatessen food and consumer foodservice stalls are available are becoming increasingly trendy, with mid to upper income consumers joining the global trend for visiting these outlets. In addition, there are an increasing number of beer, wine and food festivals across the country where a large number of independent operators set up stalls to selling...
Euromonitor International's Street Stalls/Kiosks in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides foodservice sales, the number of outlets and the number of transactions by sector, allowing you to identify the foodservice sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they eating habits, lifestyle changes, tourism spending or legislative issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Chained Street Stalls/Kiosks, Independent Street Stalls/Kiosks.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Street Stalls/Kiosks market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Foodservice in South Africa
- The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Confectionery Market in South Africa to 2017
- Cookies (Sweet Biscuits) Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Bakery and Cereals Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in South Africa to 2017
- Baking Ingredients Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2017
- The Future of the Fish and Seafood Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Ice Cream Market in South Africa to 2017
- The Future of the Meat Market in South Africa to 2017