Fast Market Research recommends "Textile Washing Products in Asia-Pacific" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/03/2014 -- Textile Washing Products in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific textile washing products market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The textile washing products market consists of the retail sale of powder detergents, liquid detergents, fabric conditioners, stain removers and other additives, laundry bleach, detergent tablets, and other textile washing products (including limescale preventers, fabric fresheners, carpet cleaners and other detergents).The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2012 annual average exchange rates.
- The Asia-Pacific textile washing products market had total revenues of $17.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6% between 2008 and 2012.
- The powder detergents segment was the market's most lucrative in 2012, with total revenues of $8.1bn, equivalent to 47.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.7% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $21.5bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This Report Features:
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the textile washing products market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the textile washing products market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key textile washing products market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific textile washing products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered:
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific textile washing products market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific textile washing products market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific textile washing products market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Textile Washing Products in the United States
- Textile Washing Products in France
- Textile Washing Products in the United Kingdom
- Textile Washing Products in Europe
- Textile Washing Products in Germany
- Global Textile Washing Products
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Sweden to 2017
- The Future of the Household Care Packaging Market in Egypt to 2017