Fast Market Research recommends "The Future of Germany Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017" from World Market Intelligence, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/14/2013 -- - The Future of Germany Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017 is a data only report providing extensive and highly detailed time series consumption data on primary and outer packaging in the market
- The report provides in-depth quantitative data on retail alcoholic drinks packaging, covering key segmentations such as pack material and type, closure material and type, outer and multi-pack information, for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods
- Detailed tables and charts provide a comprehensive breakdown of packaging consumption to clearly establish market trends, packaging dynamics and future growth areas
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
Packaging companies require a detailed understanding of packaging consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in packaging materials and types to enable effective market planning.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
As consumers' product demands evolve the dynamics between different packaging types also evolve - favoring some packaging types and formats and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
The differing growth rates in overall product category sales, as well as changes in packaging within those categories, drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes for marketers.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Germany Alcoholic Drinks packaging market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering three product categories that include: Beer, Cider and FABs, Spirits and Wine.
Product category level shares of different packaging materials and types, closure materials and types, and outer packaging materials and types are provided for 2007, 2012 and 2017. The report also provides multi-pack materials and types for 2012.
Forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Netherlands Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Indonesia Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Turkey Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Russia Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Argentina Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Mexico Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Japan Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of China Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of Australia Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017
- The Future of the US Non-Alcoholic Drinks Packaging to 2017