Fast Market Research recommends "The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the UAE to 2018" from Canadean, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2014 -- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the UAE to 2018 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research. The report presents detailed analysis on the Feminine Hygiene consumption trends in the United Arab Emirates, historic and forecast Feminine Hygiene consumption volumes and values at market and category level, brand share and distribution channel data. This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics to account for Feminine Hygiene sales overall and to know which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming years.
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Feminine Hygiene market in the United Arab Emirates and, in doing so fills the gaps in marketers' understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Based upon extensive primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans.
- Marketers need data on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends in order to effectively plan strategies.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns, including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest, detailed data on dynamics in the United Arab Emirates Feminine Hygiene market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors' position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering five product segments that include: Internal Cleansers & Sprays, Pantiliners and Shields, Sanitary Pads, Tampons, Women's Disposable Razors & Blades.
Detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values) is provided, including brand data, and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the United Arab Emirates to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Saudi Arabia to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Denmark to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Ireland to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Israel to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Hong Kong to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Norway to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Indonesia to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Egypt to 2018
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in Mexico to 2018