New Insurance research report from Timetric is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/07/2014 -- The Jordanian insurance industry grew in terms of written premium at a CAGR of 8.4% during the review period, partly supported by the country's economic strength, and strong performance by the motor insurance category in particular. Ongoing regional and internal disruptions are expected to impact and slow the growth of the Jordanian insurance industry over the forecast period. As such, the industry is expected to grow at a slower pace, at a CAGR of 7.2% over the forecast period.
- The Jordanian insurance industry grew in terms of written premium at a CAGR of 8.4% during the review period, partly supported by the country's economic strength, and strong performance by the motor insurance category in particular.
- Motor third-party liability insurance and aviation liability insurance are compulsory in Jordan, and the Jordanian government approved fire and earthquake insurance to be classified as compulsory in October 2013.
- The Jordanian insurance industry is moderately fragmented with 27 insurance companies operating in the country as of June 2012, and 33.7% of the industry held by the leading three insurers.
- The Jordanian economy remained relatively stable despite regional disruption during 2008-2011.
- Following 2011, when the country's natural gas pipelines from Egypt were sabotaged, economically vital gas imports were heavily affected.
- The introduction of new health products, including micro-health insurance for women, is expected to increase insurance penetration in the country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Jordan:
- It provides historical values for the Jordanian insurance industry for the report's 2008-2012 review period and projected figures for the 2012-2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Jordanian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Jordan, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Jordanian insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Jordanian insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Jordanian insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Jordanian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Arab Orient Insurance, Jordan Insurance, Middle East Insurance, Jordan French Insurance, First Insurance, AL-Nisr Al-Arabi Insurance, Islamic Insurance, Jordan Emirates Insurance, Metlife Alico, Euro Arab Insurance Group
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Insurance research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian life segment's written premium fell from EUR7.4 billion in 2008 to EUR6.5 billion in 2012.
- Non-Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Non-Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017: The Austrian non-life segments written premium value grew from EUR6.5 billion in 2008 to EUR7.1 billion in 2012.
- Life Insurance in France, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Thailand, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Trinidad & Tobago, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Uruguay, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- The Insurance Industry in Belarus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017