Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/08/2013 -- The fragrance industry has seen a strong resurgence in the last two years on the back of a solid performance in the premium segment. Premium fragrances' growth surpassed that of mass for the first time in a decade, due to greater emphasis on quality, exclusivity and personalisation. Unit prices continued to rise and pose the biggest challenge to the industry. Brazil's global dominance should continue to shape the market and the gradual shift in favour of mass offerings.
Euromonitor International's The Two Faces of Fragrances: Evolution in Premium as mass stays strong global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Beauty and Personal Care market and highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The report also explores developments in the premium vs mass/masstige segments, and the evolution of novel beauty concepts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Cosmetics, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Spain, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Italy, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in France, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in China, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Brazil, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the UK, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Germany, to 2016
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in the US, to 2016