Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2012 -- - Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the oil and gas industry.
- Analysis of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research's exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes the future business challenges in the oil and gas industry for 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats.
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Industry Dynamics, Growth, Threats & Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Global Oil and Gas Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Business Indicators in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Buyer Spend Activity and Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Buyer Spend Activity in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Procurement Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Supplier Marketing Spend Activity, Marketing and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Intelligence
- Market Growth Outlook in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Brief
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Europe, 2012 - Details of Operating and Planned Crude Oil, Petroleum Products and Natural Gas Pipelines to 2015