Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/22/2014 -- Volume growth of tobacco packaging in China in 2012 was slightly slower than in 2011, mainly due to the stricter government control over smoking in public places in China. With China's entry into the WHO Framework Convention on Tobacco Control (WHO FCTC) in 2005, a ban on smoking in public places, such as hospitals, schools and public transportation, has been in place in China since January 2011.
Total tobacco packaging is expected to register a flat volume CAGR of 4% over the forecast period, mainly driven by the steady demand for cigarettes in China. Although health awareness among Chinese consumers is on the rise, demand for cigarettes remains stable, mainly owing to the wide availability and competitive price of cigarettes. However, with the stepping up of the smoking ban in public places and the marketing of activities to support giving up smoking in China by government and non-government organisations, tobacco packaging is expected to record decelerating volume growth momentum in the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tobacco Packaging industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Packaging industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tobacco Packaging in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of tobacco packaging in China?
- What are the major tobacco pack types in China?
- How is legislation impacting on cigarette pack size in China?
- How is consumer shift between soft and hard packs affecting the pack mix?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within tobacco?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarettes, Cigars, Smokeless Tobacco, Smoking Tobacco.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Peru to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Denmark to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Portugal to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the UAE to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in the Czech Republic to 2017
- The Future of the Tobacco and Tobacco Products Packaging Market in Saudi Arabia to 2017