New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Tourism Flows Inbound in the US"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- International arrivals increased by 3% in 2013 to reach 69 million trips. Growth was driven by arrivals from Asian and Latin American countries like China, South Korea, Brazil and Argentina. Arrivals from these two regions represented the top eight countries in terms of percentage growth in 2013. Meanwhile, many European countries continue to deal with economic stagnancy, reducing the ability of citizens to travel abroad.
Over the forecast period inbound tourist arrivals to the US are expected to increase at a CAGR of 4% and spending is expected to increase at a 6% CAGR (at constant 2013 prices). The US is expected to benefit from rising wealth in developing countries. New middle classes are emerging in developing countries and having created a perception of the US from films, television and the proliferation of US culture around the world will be looking to experience the country for themselves.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Tourism Flows Inbound industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Tourism Flows Inbound in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Tourism Flows Inbound in USA?
- How successful is USA in attracting international visitors?
- What are the leading inbound source markets?
- What do international visitors spend their money on?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Arrivals, Arrivals by Mode of Transport, Arrivals by Purpose of Visit.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Denmark
- Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2017: Inbound tourist volumes in the Netherlands expanded at a CAGR of 3.20% bertween 2008-2012 and is expected to record a CAGR of 1.29% over the next five years.
- Tourism Flows Inbound in the Netherlands
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hungary
- Tourism Flows Inbound in China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Canada
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Hong Kong, China
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Turkey
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Japan
- Tourism Flows Inbound in Peru