Fast Market Research recommends "Tourist Attractions in Portugal" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- Tourists' consumer habits were reflected in tourist attractions in 2012. Despite holidaymakers' predisposition to use holidays to discover new territories, expenditure has to be controlled. This trend includes trying to restrict spending on superfluous tourism-related activities such as visiting art galleries, going to circuses and casinos, as well as other activities which are not directly related to discovering territories. This fact explains the decline in both visits and value sales in 2012...
Euromonitor International's Tourist Attractions in Portugal report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Tourist Attractions by Category, Tourist Attractions by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Tourist Attractions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tourist Attractions in China
- Tourist Attractions in Germany
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in the Netherlands to 2016
- Tourist Attractions in Indonesia
- Future of Travel and Tourism in Mexico to 2016
- Tourist Attractions in Australia
- Tourist Attractions in Venezuela
- Tourist Attractions in the United Kingdom
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in Canada to 2016
- The Future of Travel and Tourism in India to 2016
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)