Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/10/2014 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014" provides data on the Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.'s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.'s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. - Brief Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.'s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Evaluate Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.'s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.'s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc..
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Zenotech Laboratories Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Genzyme Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) - Pipeline Review, H1 2014
- Forest Laboratories, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- CSL Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Array BioPharma Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Immunomedics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2014
- Romark Laboratories, L.C. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013