Recently published research from Markets and Markets, "Video Surveillance As A Service Market [By Service (Hosted, Managed, Hybrid) & Components (Camera, Storage, Server, Video Analytics), Application & Geography] - Global Forecast & Analysis (2012-2017)", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/18/2012 -- The "Video Surveillance As A Service Market (2012- 2017) Global Forecast & Analysis By Service, Components, Application, & Geography" provides a comprehensive review of the industry with insights into application areas like commercial, institutional, residential, industrial and infrastructural. The report also captures the market roadmap with market size estimates, revenue forecasts, value chain, market & product trends, competitive landscape, leading players, and their key developments, strategies and profile.
In the recent years, the security of individuals, property and information have become critical global issues with retaliations against terrorism, enhanced national and cyber security being the major areas generating huge investments. The aforementioned sectors are one of the major opportunities for businesses with respect to technological advancement and services. The report describes the different forms of services based on customized requirements. The software-based solution for hosting and managing video on an IP network depends upon the amount of cameras in a surveillance system. The major portion of a video footage captured by the surveillance cameras are put under archive and retrieved on demand following an incident or other studies like customer footfall etc. in case of retail segment. The report entails the critical applications like retail and restaurants which are expected to show growing awareness in event monitoring and video surveillance.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The market for video surveillance as a service is, however, facing challenges with respect to the high infrastructure cost related to the installations. Also, the bandwidth and corporate protocols governing the norms of the private organizations combined with the network security issues is proving to be a hindrance to the market growth. There are numerous initiatives being taken by companies to enhance the awareness among the end-users and system integrators about the technicalities and clinical advantages of the cloud services being used for video storage and retrieval. In terms of revenue generation, as of 2011, North America held the highest share followed by Europe.
Amongst the various end-user applications under video surveillance as a service market, the classification was done on the basis of commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and infrastructural applications. Amongst the commercial applications, the office segment is observed to hold the highest share. In the infrastructure market (encapsulating highways, streets & bridges, transportation, communications and stadiums), highways, streets and bridges is expected to increase with the highest CAGR of 12.9%.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Computer Technology research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Video Surveillance Market - Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016) by Products, Components, Applications and System Services
- Global Video Surveillance Market, Applications and Management Services Forecasts (2010-2015)
- Global Smart/Connected/Hybrid TV Market Forecast by Accessories, Platforms, Middleware, Application & Geography with detailed Value Chain, Competitive Landscaping and Critical Capability (Use Cases) Analysis 2011 - 2016
- Home Security Solutions Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Motion Sensors Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2011 - 2016) By Technology, Application Types , and Products
- Digital Signal Processors Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2011-2016) - Focus on Customizable, Embedded, Programmable (FPGA & PLD), Application Specific (ASIC) based DSP Chips, DSP System-on-Chips & Intellectual Property (IP) Markets
- Laser Technology Market by Types (Fiber Laser, CO2 Laser, Solid-state Laser, Excimer Laser, Dye Laser, Diode Laser) & Applications - Global Forecast and Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Gallium Nitride (GaN) Semiconductor Devices (Discretes & ICs) Market, Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2022)
- Next Generation Biometric Technologies Market Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
- Radio Frequency Components (RFC) Market For Consumer Electronics - Global Forecast & Analysis (2012 - 2017)
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)