Fast Market Research recommends "Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/09/2015 -- Global Water Utilities industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global water utilities market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global water utilities market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key water utilities market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global water utilities market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from 14 countries globally, alongside individual chapters on each country.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global water utilities industry is expected to generate total revenues of $774.8bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2010 and 2014.
Industry consumption volume is forecast to increase with a CAGR of 1% between 2010-2014, to reach a total of 3,090 billion cubic meters in 2014.
The performance of the industry is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.6% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $923.4bn by the end of 2019.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the global water utilities market by value in 2014?
- What will be the size of the global water utilities market in 2019?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global water utilities market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Almanac
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Water Utilities: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Industry Guide