Fast Market Research recommends "Wearable Electronics in Brazil" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/29/2014 -- Autonomous wearable electronics devices officially entered the Brazilian market in August 2012, when Sony introduced its Sony SmartWatch. Although the product was available in Sony's stores during the year, a very low perception amongst consumers combined with the low quality of the product and its relatively high price (BRL600) kept volume sales negligible.
Euromonitor International's Wearable Electronics in Brazil report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Autonomous Wearable Electronics, Passive Wearable Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Wearable Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Brazil
- Consumer Electronics in Australia
- Sensors Market in Consumer Electronics - Worldwide Market Forecasts and Analysis (2013 - 2020)
- Wearable Technologies in Clothing 2014 - 2019
- Wearable Technology: Vendors and Solutions
- Wearable Devices in Sports and Fitness 2014 - 2019
- Wearable Devices in Healthcare 2014 - 2020
- Consumer Electronics in Russia
- Consumer Electronics in Hungary
- Consumer Electronics in Saudi Arabia