New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/09/2013 -- Whilst 2011 saw weight management continuing to shift away from meal replacement slimming towards weight loss supplements and OTC obesity, in 2012 weight loss supplements suffered losses as well. In fact, 2012 is the first year in which weight loss supplements recorded a decline, after years of positive growth. The reasons for the decline of weight loss supplements are two. First, as an industry official vividly puts it, is that "Greeks are already on a diet due to the economic measures". The...
Euromonitor International's Weight Management in Greece report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Meal Replacement Slimming, OTC Obesity, Other Slimming Products, Slimming Teas, Weight Loss Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Weight Management market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Weight Management in Australia
- Weight Management in Belarus
- Weight Management in the Czech Republic
- Weight Management in Slovakia
- Weight Management in South Korea
- Weight Management in Germany
- Weight Management in Egypt
- Weight Management in Finland
- Weight Management in Switzerland
- Weight Management in Slovenia