Fast Market Research recommends "Where the Interest and Opportunities Lie in Functional Food and Drinks" from Datamonitor, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/21/2012 -- Although functional food and drinks are gaining in popularity, many consumers are interested in the benefits but not yet purchasing the products. Use this interactive model to discover where there is such latent interest. How do different demographics vary in what they are interested in? And how many need an extra reason to buy?
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor's 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in 20 global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way YOU want to view it.
- Perform a country deep-dive or a claim-specific global overview. Customize the demographics to view your target audience.
Datamonitor has asked consumers about their interest in functional food and drinks with 11 different types of benefit.
There were 28,541 respondents to Datamonitor's 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia; Brazil; Canada; China; France; Germany, India, Italy, Japan; Korea; Netherlands; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UAE; the UK; and the US.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There are four "dashboards" in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: by individual market; global overview; gender comparison; or age comparison.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What is the interest in different benefits of functional food and drinks?
- How does each benefit rank within a market?
- In which countries do consumers most need a reason to purchase?
- How does the untapped potential of functional benefits vary by age and gender?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Manufacturing Industry Outlook Survey 2011-2012: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Consumer Foodservice Survey 2011: Trends in Workplace Catering and Consumer Expenditure
- Japan Food & Drink Report Q2 2012
- Global Food Industry Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Yoghurt and Sour Milk Drinks in Colombia
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Using Personal Care Market Trends to Add Value in Food and Drinks
- Growth Opportunities in Soft Drinks
- Drinks in Europe to 2015: Market Guide