New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Wound Care in Cameroon"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/10/2014 -- Although no new technologies or delivery formats were introduced this category continued to perform well in 2012, increasing by 5%. The high prevalence of accidents on main roads, in companies and even in homes due to carelessness and complacence regarding safety issues in Cameroon accounts for this trend. Most Cameroonians tend to neglect small wounds until they get more serious, requiring longer treatments as well. However, as awareness increases regarding the necessity of first aid kits in personal and company vehicles, company sites, and even homes, growth is rising. Growth is also supported by increased availability in pharmacies. Some large supermarkets now display wound treatments, mostly sticking plasters and bandages, widening availability to consumers.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Johnson & Johnson through its Band-Aid brand performed well in 2012, gaining more than one percentage point to hold a value share of 14%. This brand is very well known and widely available in chemists/pharmacies and supermarkets.
Wound care is predicted to see a constant value CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. This will be mainly due to the high drive for awareness regarding road safety and accident prevention on the roads.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Cameroon, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Cameroon market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Cameroon?
- What are the major brands in Cameroon?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Market for Advanced Wound Care Products 2014
- Wound Care in France
- Wound Care in Portugal
- Wound Care in the Czech Republic
- Wound Care in Lithuania
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in Latvia
- Wound Care in Austria
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in Belarus