Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Wound Care in Peru", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/13/2014 -- Upper and middle-income consumers buy wound care products for their first aid cabinets at home and pay attention to quality. In contrast, low-to-middle-income consumers purchase these products by the unit when needed, focusing on affordable prices.
Cure Band from Distribuidora Continental and Hansaplast from Beiersdorf dominated sticking plasters/adhesives with value shares of 49% and 19% in 2013. While in gauze, tape and other wound care Nexcare from 3M led sales with a 47% value share. These shares show that multinational brands do not dominate wound care - unit price is important and consumers are not aware of other products' attributes.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Wound care is expected to register a CAGR of 6% at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. This is below the review period average since players in the category are not expected to invest in promotional activities or new product launches. However, as disposable incomes rise consumers will increasingly purchase these products for preventative reasons.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wound Treatments industry in Peru with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wound Treatments industry in Peru, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wound Treatments in Peru market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wound Treatments in Peru?
- What are the major brands in Peru?
- What novel technologies are being used in sticking plasters/adhesive bandages?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Care in Ireland
- Wound Care in South Korea
- Wound Care in the US
- Wound Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Wound Care in Ukraine
- Wound Care in India
- Wound Care in the Philippines
- Wound Care in Iran
- Wound Care in Nigeria
- Wound Care in Egypt