Fast Market Research recommends "100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/19/2014 -- Until the end of the review period, chained pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway was still the only 100% home delivery/takeaway area due to the fact that sales in other areas remained insignificant. In fact, despite increasing demand for delivery service in the country, many Vietnamese consumers are still unfamiliar with the area. In addition, the majority of foodservice operators prefer to provide both eat-in and takeaway ? a fact which has helped them expand their customer bases and increase efficiency. Consequently, other 100% home delivery/takeaway sales remain negligible.
Imex Pan Pacific Group Inc, with its popular Domino?s Pizza brand, was the leader within 100% home delivery/takeaway in 2013, accounting for 74% of value sales. The remaining 26% of sales were accounted for by Pizza Hut Vietnam with its Pizza Hut Express brand. In 2013, Domino?s Pizza continued to increase its number of outlets strongly. As a result, by the end of 2013 Domino?s Pizza?s had three times as many outlets as Pizza Hut Express. Domino?s Pizza outlets are typically located in high-end residential areas in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City. In addition, good location, attractive prices, high quality and impressive service also helped the company increase its leadership. As a result, the company not only continued to rank first but also enjoyed the fastest value growth in 2013 within the area.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
100% home delivery/takeaway has a projected forecast period constant 2013 price value CAGR of 34%, mainly thanks to the high potential of this area in Vietnam. Indeed, the fact this area is still quite new, with only chained pizza being available, means there is room for other players to develop. Moreover, rising living standards, higher disposable incomes, increasingly busy lifestyles and on-going ?Westernisation? are other reasons which will support high growth over the forecast period. Due to the fact that this area was only available from 2010, there is no historic CAGR to compare with.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- What is the most popular cuisine type in home delivery/takeaway in Vietnam?
- How have independent pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway brands competed against chained brands?
- What new products have seen the most success for pizza or other types of 100% home delivery/takeaway operators?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Egypt
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the Netherlands
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in South Korea
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Belgium
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Mexico
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in the United Kingdom
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Thailand
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Turkey
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Austria
- 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Portugal