Recently published research from CRI, "2014 Investment Guide - Manufactures Transfer from China to Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2014 -- Since China's reform and opening-up, foreign capitals and industries have been transferred to China. China's GDP ranks the second in the world. However, the cost of land, energy, labor force, etc. is increasing fast in China. Many manufacturing enterprises in China is under high cost pressure.
ASEAN countries have been the next investment target for Chinese and foreign enterprises. Among those, Vietnam is abundant in resources. The coastline is long with many ports, which is beneficial for lowering ocean shipping cost. Vietnam is the bridge connecting China, Southeast Asia and Asia-Pacific regions.
The political situation is stable in Vietnam, without warlords or terrifying attacks. Vietnam government eases the regulations on the foreign exchange rate. Meanwhile, there are little limitations for private and foreign capitals. The economic environment is fair without monopoly.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Vietnam government insists reform and opening up policies. Investors can develop industries in a good and stable policy environment.
In Vietnam, the labor cost with the same education level is much lower than that in China. Meanwhile, the prices of land, energy, some varieties of raw materials are also lower. The legal working time is longer than that in China.
Vietnam is in a process of fast industrialization and urbanization. There are many investment opportunities in construction materials, agricultural products, construction machinery, textiles, household appliances, IT and service industries.
Researchers of China Research and Intelligence investigated in the labor cost, land cost, investment policies, etc. in Vietnam and made comparative analysis with those in China to complete this report. This report is a general reference for China-based manufacture enterprises interested in investing in Vietnam.
More information can be acquired in this report:
- Policies and regulations on foreign investment in Vietnam
- General economic status of Vietnam
- Development environment for Vietnam manufacture industries
- Comparative analysis of land, energy and labor cost with China
- Import and export status of Vietnam
- Opportunities on Vietnam market
- How to find suppliers and customers in Vietnam
The Following Enterprises and People Are Recommended to Purchase This Report:
- Enterprises planning to invest in Vietnam
- Enterprises planning to move from China to Vietnam
- Investors / research agencies focusing on Vietnam market
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Packaging Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Marketing Strategies in the Global Packaging Industry
- Global Packaging Industry CEO Business Outlook Survey 2013-2014
- Commercial Aircraft Electrical & Environmental Systems Market, Forecast & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Global Construction Industry: Business Outlook Survey of Senior Executives 2013-2014: According to the survey results, 55% of senior-level respondents rate 'market uncertainty' as the most pressing business concern during 2013-2014
- ICT investment trends in Western Europe - Understanding ICT spending to 2014
- Mobile Money: Mobile Payments, Mobile Remittance, Mobile Banking & Mobile Commerce Market - Advanced Technologies, Value Chain, Worldwide Market Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- The UK Foodservice Industry Survey 2013-2014 - Organic Trends and Menu Labelling
- Liaoning Energy Investment (Group) Co., Ltd. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2013-2014 - Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limited (LPH) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile