New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Adult Mouth Care in Japan"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Retail value sales of adult mouth care increased by 1% in 2013 mainly driven by increasing awareness of the importance of periodontal disease prevention among consumers. According to the survey conducted by the 8020 Promotion Foundation in 2005, periodontal disease was the top cause of tooth loss that accounted for 42% of all causes. The Ministry of Health, Labour and Wellness promotes "8020 movement," which aims to increase the number of people who retain 20 teeth at the age of 80. Because of...
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in Japan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2009-2013, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report:
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult Mouth Care in Greece
- Adult Mouth Care in Colombia
- Adult Mouth Care in Brazil
- Adult Mouth Care in Israel
- Adult Mouth Care in Saudi Arabia
- Adult Mouth Care in Thailand
- Adult Mouth Care in New Zealand
- Adult Mouth Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Adult Mouth Care in the Czech Republic
- Adult Mouth Care in Spain