New Healthcare research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/21/2013 -- Adult mouth care increased by 7% in current value terms to reach Won7 billion in 2012. Adult mouth care recorded a good performance as more Koreans became exposed to frequent stress. In addition, many female consumers are frequently trying to lose weight, which can lead to an imbalance in the correct nutrients in their diet. Doctors advise stomatitis symptoms are closely related to these factors.
Euromonitor International's Adult Mouth Care in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Get a detailed picture of the Adult Mouth Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Adult Mouth Care in China
- Adult Mouth Care in Australia
- Adult Mouth Care in Vietnam
- Adult Mouth Care in Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Adult Mouth Care in Colombia
- Adult Mouth Care in Croatia
- Adult Mouth Care in Russia
- Adult Mouth Care in the United Arab Emirates
- Consumer Health in South Korea
- Adult Mouth Care in Turkey