Fast Market Research recommends "Alafair Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis." from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/25/2013 -- Alafair Biosciences, Inc.( Alafair) is a medical equipment company. It develops cross-linked polysaccharide hydrogel films to address the post-surgical complication of unwanted soft tissue attachments or tethering between opposing tissue surface. Alafair's initial product is a film that shows superior handling and mechanical properties. Its follow-on product pipeline includes membrane, bilayer, and injectable gel solutions for applications in scar prevention, wound care, and tissue reconstruction. The company has a sponsored research agreement with the university of Texas and has acquired world-wide exclusive rights to the hydrogel platform technology from the university for all fields of use. The company is headquartered at Austin, Texas, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Alafair Biosciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Lophius Biosciences GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- PeriTec Biosciences, Ltd. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Castle Biosciences Incorporated - Product Pipeline Analysis
- TEI Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- First Light Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Swift Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis