Recently published research from GlobalData, "Ambu A/S Market Share Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/27/2013 -- GlobalData's new report, "Ambu A/S Market Share Analysis" provides in-depth information on Ambu A/S's market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Ambu A/S market share information in four key market categories - Patient Monitoring Accessories, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Respiratory Devices and Respiratory Disposables. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape of the markets, the company operates in. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, locations and subsidiaries, financial deals and other key developments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Global company shares (in Revenues) information for the key markets Ambu A/S operates in - Patient Monitoring and Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices
- Ambu A/S's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key countries the company has presence in - Australia, Spain, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Canada, Italy, United States, India, Japan, Brazil and China.
- Ambu A/S's company shares (in Revenues) information for all the key market categories the company has presence in - Patient Monitoring Accessories, Airway and Anesthesia Devices, Respiratory Devices and Respiratory Disposables.
- All the key data-points are for 2011 and cover all the key regions - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), South and Central America and Middle East and Africa.
- Global corporate-level profile with information on the company's business segments, major products and services, competitors, and locations and subsidiaries.
- The company profile is also supplemented with a SWOT Analysis with in-depth information and analysis of the company's value proposition and the business climate it operates in.
- Comprehensive coverage of the latest financial deals involving the company and its subsidiaries.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop sales and marketing strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the markets, Ambu A/S operates in.
- Plan your competition strategies by identifying the company's shares in the markets and geographic regions it operates in.
- Design your own inorganic growth and business-collaboration strategies by understanding the financial deals your competitors are involved in.
- Advance your understanding of the competitive landscape and the competitors by leveraging on the data and information provided in the report.
- Support your overall business strategies by leveraging on the key data and information provided in the report, which includes but not limited to Ambu A/S's market positions.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: 3M Health Care Ltd., Covidien plc, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, ConMed Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Welch Allyn Inc., Omron Healthcare Co., Ltd., Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd., Draegerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Bionet Co.,Ltd., Microlife Corporation, Smiths Medical, Teleflex Incorporated, LMA International N.V., Intersurgical Ltd., King Systems Corporation, CareFusion Corporation, Vygon SA, Medline Industries, Inc., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, Vincent Medical Mfg. Co., Ltd., TRACOE medical GmbH, Shaoxing Haitian Medical Device Co., Ltd., Penlon Limited, ResMed Inc., Philips Respironics, Inc., Maquet GmbH & Co. KG, Air Liquide S.A., HAMILTON MEDICAL AG, Intermed Equipamento Medico Hospitalar LTDA., AirSep Corporation, OSI Systems, Inc., Heinen + Lowenstein GmbH & Co. KG, JIUXIN MEDICAL ELECTRIC CO.,LTD, Leistung Engineering, Fanem Ltda, K. Takaoka Industria e Comercio Ltda., Ginevri s.r.l., Nidek Medical Products, Inc., SIARE ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL GROUP s.r.l., Elder Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Apex Medical Corporation, Laerdal Medical AS, Flexicare Medical Limited, Invacare Corporation, PanGas AG, Lamprecht AG, Aerogen (Ireland) Ltd, Ivens S.A., Salter Labs, Fleming Medical Limited, Senko Medical Trading Co., All Pro Oxygen Masks Co.,Ltd.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consort Medical plc Market Share Analysis
- Fukuda Denshi Co., Ltd. Market Share Analysis
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Market - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Market Share and Distribution Channel Analysis to 2020
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Global Market to 2017 - Growth in Developing Markets to Come From Cost Efficient Manufacturing and Rising Domestic Demand
- Middle East Power Market Analysis to 2030 - Strategic Analysis from IPP and EPC Perspective, Investment and Regulatory Scenario, Competitive Landscape, Technical Consultant Analysis
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) Market in Europe to 2017 - Pricing and Reimbursement Initiatives Supporting Generic Drug Growth, with CMOs Expected to Account for Majority of the Manufacturing Activity
- Integral Horsepower Motors Market for Power Generation Industry - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Trends and Analysis to 2020
- Butadiene Market in Europe and Middle East To 2020 - European Demand Expected To Recover While Exports Drive Middle East Production
- Toluene Global Market to 2020 - Asia Pacific to Account for 50% of Global Demand by 2018, Driven by Solvent Applications, Benzene and Xylene Markets
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Global Market to 2020 - Growth from Asia-Pacific Construction, Packaging and Electrical Sectors Continues to Drive Demand