Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Animal Feed Additives Market by Types (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids,Feed enzymes), Livestock (Swine, Poultry, Cattle, Aquaculture, Others) & Geography - Trends & Forecasts (2011 - 2018)
Animal feed additives are pharmaceutical or nutritional substances which are not of natural origin and are added to prepared and stored feeds. Feed additives are gaining importance due to various functions such asgrowth promotion, controlling infectious diseases and enhancement of feed digestibility in animals.The animal feed additives market is growing at a steady pace and the market is projected to grow in the future due to the increasing demand for meat and meat products around the globe. Epidemics such asbird flu, other diseases such asfoot-and mouth-disease, and environmental concerns have led to increase in concern over animal health around the globe,due to which, meat producers have increased their focus on feed quality and certification.
North America and Asia-Pacific are the top two consumers of feed additives in the world, together accounting for more than 60% of the consumption. Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the fastest growing region in terms of revenue. Growth is particularly high in emerging countries such as China, India, and Brazil, because of increasing income levels and rising per capita meat consumption.Poultry market is estimated to account for the market share for feed additives followed by swine. The driving factors of the global animal feed additives market are rise in global meat consumption, increasing awareness towards meat quality and safety, increasing mass production of meat, and recent disease outbreaksin livestock.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The restraints of the market are, increasing raw material cost and regulatory structure. However, increasing cost of natural feed products is creating an opportunity for feed additives as a cheap alternative.Leading manufacturersare focusing on expansion of businesses across regions and setting up new plants for increasing their production capacity.
ANIMAL FEED ADDITIVES MARKET, BY TYPE, 2013 VS. 2018 ($MILLION)
1.1 SCOPE OF THE REPORT
This research report categorizes the global market for animal feed additives on the basis of Types, livestock, and geography; projectingrevenue and analyzing trends in each of the submarkets:
- Amino Acids
- Feed Enzymes
- Prebiotics & Probiotics
- North America
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Feed Enzyme Market By Type (Phytase, Protease & NSP), Sub-Type (Xylanase, Cellulase, Pectinase, a-glucanase & Mannase), & Application (Swine, Poultry, Ruminant, Aqua Feed & Others)-Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Aqua Feed Market By End Consumption (Fish, Crustaceans, Mollusks, Others), By Additives, (Antibiotics, Vitamins, Antioxidants, Amino Acids, Feed Enzymes, Feed Acidifiers, Others), By Geography: Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Feed Acidifiers Market - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Calcium Propionate Market by Applications (Bakery, Feed, Dairy, Meat & Processed Meat & Other Food Products) & by Regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, The Middle East & Africa) - Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Frozen Bakery Additives Market by Types (Color & Flavor, Preservative, Oxidizing Agent, Reducing Agent, Enzyme, Emulsifier, Others), Applications (Frozen Bread, Cake, Pastry, Pizza Crust, Others) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Industrial Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Modified Starch Market -Food) - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Nutraceutical Ingredients Marke - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Acidulants Market: Global Trends and Forecasts up to 2018