Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Morocco", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/30/2015 -- In Morocco, the department of Trade and Industry has developed a vision called Rawaj Vision 2020. This vision aims to create new modern malls all over the country. In 2011 Morocco witnessed the opening of the first modern mall under the name Morocco Mall, which is the largest in Africa and the fifth in the world. This strategy has continued since 2011, by opening many modern malls in different key cities in the country, such as Borj Fes Mall in Fes and Galerie Talborjt Mall in Agadir. In May 2014 a new mall was opened in Marrakech called Carr? Eden. The opening of such malls created the space for many international and local clothing brands to join the Moroccan market, or to open new stores in different cities. This trend will last until 2020, as there are many malls projected to open in different cities, mainly Tangier, Oujda and Beni Mellal.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Morocco with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers industry in Morocco, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Morocco market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed market shares for international and locally-based retailers
- Historic number of stores, selling space and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- How big is the Clothing and Footwear Specialist Retailers channel in Morocco?
- Who are the leading retailers in Morocco?
- How are clothing and footwear specialists competing against the grocers?
- How is the internet affecting clothing and footwear specialists?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Taiwan
- Retailing in the Czech Republic
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in Taiwan
- Apparel and Footwear Specialist Retailers in the Czech Republic
- Retailing in Argentina