Fast Market Research recommends "Applied Immune Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" from Global Markets Direct, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2013 -- Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Applied Immune Technologies Ltd - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Applied Immune Technologies Ltd's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Applied Immune Technologies Ltd's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Applied Immune Technologies Ltd and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Applied Immune Technologies Ltd - Brief Applied Immune Technologies Ltd overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Applied Immune Technologies Ltd human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Applied Immune Technologies Ltd with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Applied Immune Technologies Ltd's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Applied Immune Technologies Ltd's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Applied Immune Technologies Ltd in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Applied Immune Technologies Ltd's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Applied Immune Technologies Ltd.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Applied Immune Technologies Ltd and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Applied Genetic Technologies Corporation - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Flamel Technologies S.A. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- MultiCell Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Emisphere Technologies, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Immune Technologies and Medicine - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- JADO Technologies GmbH - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura) - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- IntelGenx Corp. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013