Fast Market Research recommends "ATM Cards in Colombia" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/21/2013 -- The fees control was responsible for the transactions boost in 2011 and 2012. Withdrawal and consultation fees charged to cardholders using ATMs different from their bank network, received an upper limit via a regulation approved in 2011. ATMs usage fees were one of the most discussed claims of bank users. Asobancaria, which represents most local banks, stated they disagree with that imposition. Despite this, some banks such as BanColombia, voluntarily eliminated or reduced the transactions...
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in Colombia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Financial Cards and Payments in Colombia
- Stationery and Cards Retailing in Emerging Markets: Market Guide to 2016
- Credit Cards in Colombia
- Books, News and Stationery Retailing in Emerging Markets to 2016: Market Guide
- Financial Cards and Payments in Saudi Arabia
- Financial Cards and Payments in Thailand
- ATM Cards in Thailand
- ATM Cards in China
- Financial Cards and Payments in India
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland