New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "ATM Cards in Indonesia"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/09/2013 -- In terms of cards with an ATM function, 2012 was another solid year in Indonesia, with double-digit growth expected for cards in circulation, transaction volume and transaction value. The performance of ATM function, however, has slowed in value growth from a robust position in 2011, as the ownership rate of cards with ATM function out of the banked population is already approaching the optimum level.
Euromonitor International's ATM Transactions in Indonesia report establishes the size and structure of the market for ATMs cards, smart cards, credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, pre-paid cards and store cards. It looks at key players in the market (issuers and operators), number of cards in circulation, numbers transactions and value of transactions. It offers strategic analysis of sector forecasts and trends to watch.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the ATM Transactions market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- ATM Cards in Thailand
- ATM Cards in Spain
- ATM Cards in China
- Financial Cards and Payments in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in France
- ATM Cards in Poland
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Czech Republic
- ATM Cards in Germany
- Financial Cards and Payments in the Philippines
- Financial Cards and Payments in the United Kingdom