Fast Market Research

New Market Research Report: Away-from-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Canada

Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Away-From-Home Tissue and Hygiene in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research


Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/12/2014 -- Away-from-home tissue and hygiene registered current value growth of 28%, reaching ARS916 million in 2013. Away-from-home tissue is the largest category with 97% value share, while away-from-home hygiene represents the remaining 3%.

Competitive Landscape

In 2013, La Papelera del Plata was one of the most important companies in away-from-home tissue and hygiene in Argentina. The company has a specially assigned division for institutional clients such as hotels, bars and restaurants. It has a very strong position in toilet paper, paper towels and napkins due to the strength of its recognised brand Elite Profesional.

Industry Prospects

View Full Report Details and Table of Contents

Within away-from-home hygiene, its only product AFH incontinence is predicted to register a volume CAGR of 3% over the forecast period. This growth is somewhat higher than that for the review period as a result of the increase in the population over 60 years.

Product coverage: Away-From-Home Hygiene, Away-From-Home Tissue.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at or call us at 1.800.844.8156.

Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- Tissue and Hygiene in Russia
- Tissue and Hygiene in Germany
- Tissue and Hygiene in Hong Kong, China
- Tissue and Hygiene in Spain
- Tissue and Hygiene in France
- Tissue and Hygiene in the US
- Tissue and Hygiene in India
- Tissue and Hygiene in Norway
- Tissue and Hygiene in China
- Tissue and Hygiene in the Netherlands