Fast Market Research recommends "Baby Food Packaging in China" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2014 -- The safety of baby food has become a major concern for parents after several contamination incidents in local baby food brands in recent years, including the fatal melamine contamination of infant formula in 2008. This has contributed to rapid growth in sales of foreign brands. For example, brands such as Enfamil have experienced increasing market shares in baby food, while many local brands have lost competitiveness. The growth in imported products has also led to increased usage of premium packaging, which is more attractive to, and reassuring for young parents. For example, metal tins witnessed buoyant volume growth of 21% in 2012, leading to an increase in its volume share in total packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Total baby food packaging is predicted to see a slowdown in growth to a CAGR of 12% between 2012 and 2017, mostly due to the declining birth rate in China, in line with the global trend. Although it has been suggested that the one-child policy should be made more flexible so as not to distort China's demographics unduly in the long term, the government still asserts that it is a basic state policy which will remain in pace for the duration of the Twelfth Five-Year Plan, at least. In addition, the government's efforts to promote breastfeeding will be an obstacle to further market volume growth, especially for milk formula.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in China market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in China?
- What are the major baby food pack types in China?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in France
- Baby Food Packaging in Poland
- Baby Food Packaging in Spain
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in Argentina
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia