Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2014 -- Baby food continued to register strong volume growth in India over the review period. Rising disposable incomes and growth in modern retail outlets led to increasing interest in baby food products among Indian consumers. Indian parents are becoming increasingly aware of the importance of balanced nutrition for their babies. Doctors also continued to recommend branded baby food products over the review period. Furthermore, as an increasing number of women join the workforce, demand for branded baby foods was on the rise. Backed by the strong growth of baby food, baby food packaging continued to see off-trade unit growth of 4% in 2013.
Baby food is expected to continue to perform strongly over the forecast period. As such, baby food is a growing category in India as consumers are becoming more aware of infants' dietary and nutritional needs. Rapid urbanisation, rising disposable incomes and the growth of modern retail outlets across the country over the forecast period are expected to help drive baby food sales in coming years. Manufacturers of baby food products are expected to introduce Indian variants of their existing offerings with the aim of attracting consumers by offering products that meet local tastes and preferences. Over the forecast period manufacturers are also expected to launch single-serve offerings in order to cater to the requirements of working women in urban centres. Single-serve offerings are priced lower and would also target rural women in order to facilitate the uptake of baby food products in the rural regions.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in India market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in India?
- What are the major baby food pack types in India?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in Germany
- Baby Food Packaging in Indonesia
- Baby Food Packaging in Brazil
- Baby Food Packaging in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in Malaysia
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands