Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Baby Food Packaging in Taiwan", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/26/2014 -- Taiwan witnessed a further fall in birth rates during 2013, with the fertility rate standing at 1.07 births per woman versus 1.27 in 2012. The low birth rate in 2013 was attributed to the Chinese horoscope year being the snake, which consumers deemed less auspicious. With the low birth rate in 2013, baby food packaging registered slower unit volume growth than in 2012.
Baby food packaging is expected to further slow down in unit volume growth terms over the forecast period with a CAGR of 1% expected. The birth rate in Taiwan is projected to remain low in view of consumers' growing career-mindedness that saw them choose to delay marriage and childbirth plans. Consumers' increased willingness to breastfeed their babies as awareness of the benefits of doing so increases will cause demand for prepared baby food to stagnate over the forecast period.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in Taiwan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in Taiwan?
- What are the major baby food pack types in Taiwan?
- Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
- What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Dried Baby Food, Milk Formula, Other Baby Food, Prepared Baby Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Switzerland
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in Turkey
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in South Korea
- Baby Food Packaging in Germany
- Baby Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in the United Kingdom
- Baby Food Packaging in China