New Consumer Goods research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/24/2014 -- The BBA Aviation plc Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by BBA Aviation plc since January 2007.
- Provides intelligence on BBA Aviation plc's M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by BBA Aviation plc and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for BBA Aviation plc's financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report includes BBA Aviation plc's contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by BBA Aviation plc. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about BBA Aviation plc's growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors' business structure and growth strategies.
This report was created from the MarketLine Financial Deals Database. Financial Deals is the most extensive Deals database currently available in the market, providing research and analysis on all types of financial deals including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private equity backed buyouts and investments
- Venture capital investments
- Initial public offerings (IPO)
- Secondary offerings
- Private placements
The database is a 'live' database and is updated real-time with Deal information, containing more than 250,000 Deal records across all industries with nearly 50,000 Deals added annually. The database contains active details of more than 5,000 Advisors and 12,000 Advisor executives; 200,000+ companies; 10,000 + VC/ PE firms; five year archive of key companies across eight sectors; complete eight year archive of healthcare companies; and a complete portfolio of top 50 venture firms.
For more information on purchasing access to the MarketLine Financial Deals Database, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.413.485.7001 to speak to a research expert.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- RSA Insurance Group plc (formerly Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Group Plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Experian plc (formerly GUS plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- BT Group plc (formerly British Telecommunications plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- G4S plc (formerly Group 4 Securicor plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Pearson plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Eaton Corporation plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- RSM Tenon Group PLC (formerly Tenon Group Plc) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Glencore Xstrata plc - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Petropavlovsk PLC (formerly Peter Hambro Mining PLC) - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Barclays Bank PLC - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report