Fast Market Research recommends "Biocrates Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update" from GlobalData, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/08/2013 -- Biocrates Life Sciences AG, (Biocrates) is a biotechnology company. It develops metabolomic products and and vitro diagnostics (IVDs) for early disease detection. The company's metabolomic kits are used in areas of nephrology, central nervous system disorders, gynecology, sports, nutrition, diabetics, pharmaceutical research and endocrinology. Its product portfolio includes Research Products comprising AbsoluteIDQ Kits and Diagnostic Products including MetaDisIDQKit and SteroIDQ Kit. The company offers partners with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and nutrition companies, namely, Chenomox, Hamilton, Pfize, Gene Go and V&F among others. The company markets its products through distributors in Denmark, Spain, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Iceland. Biocrates is headquartered Innsbruck, Austria.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Biocrates Life Sciences AG portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Bayer HealthCare AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Kuros Biosurgery AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Protagen AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Analyticon Biotechnologies AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Sensile Medical AG - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd. (AMF) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Hai Kang Life Corporation Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
- GE Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis , 2013 Update
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)