Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2014 -- Biodegradable Packaging Market by Packaging Type (Plastic and Paper), Applications (Food Packaging, Beverage Packaging, Pharmaceuticals Packaging, Personal & Home Care Packaging, and Others) & by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
Packaging is one of the largest industry sectors in the world, worth several billions. Biodegradable packaging represents a meager percentage of this colossal market. The global biodegradablepackaging industry has seen a shift in paradigm and has now moved towards efficient and advanced packaging. About a decade ago, biodegradable packaging market was not considered to be one of any real significance. But recently, biodegradable packaging has quickly become an essential part of the global packaging marketaiding to the ever increasing consumer awareness and importance of eco-friendly substitutes. Major manufacturers of packaging are now looking to differentiate their products from those of their competitors by providing best possible biodegradable packaging products as per consumer demands. The demand for biodegradable packaging is increasing and will continue to increase as the companies utilize packaging like a medium to protect and promote the safety of the environment along with their products.
The biodegradable packaging report analyzes the biodegradable packaging market by type of packaging and applications, globally and regionally. The report familiarizes the industry players with the market trends, opportunities, drivers, and challenges. This report identifies the factors driving or inhibiting the growth of each segment to support its analysis of market trends and forecasts. In addition to the market size, data trends, and forecasts, the report also highlights the key market opportunities for the stakeholders and draws a competitive landscape in which the key market developments of the top companies in the market are profiled.
The global biodegradable plastic packaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.05% from 2013 to 2019 to reach a value of $8,415.20million. Due to increasing degree of consumer awareness, and generic and contract manufacturing activities in Europe and North America, the developed geographies are expected to register maximum growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Materials research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Semiconductor & IC Packaging Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Electronic Chemicals & Materials Market - Regional Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market, by Applications (Building & Construction, Packaging & Others), & Geography (North America, West Europe, Asia-Pacific & Rest of the World) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Super Absorbent Polymers Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Ceramic Coatings Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Caprolactam Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Polymer Foam Market By Types, Applications & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Glass Fiber & Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Packaging Film Market By Application (Food, Medical & Pharmaceutical, Consumer Product, Industrial & Others) & Type (LDPE, LLDPE, HDPE, CPP, BOPP, Polyester, PVC, Polyamide, EVOH, Cellulose, PLA, PVDC, PVOH & Others) - Global Trends & Forecast to 2018
- Food Colors Market - Global Trends & Forecast To 2019