New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/22/2014 -- Despite growing strongly during the 2008-2012 period, bottled water saw only a small volume growth in 2013 due to poor weather conditions. The total volume grew more slowly in 2013 compared with the review period CAGR. The winter was very rigorous and prolonged, affecting the performance in volume terms in the year with a lower demand for still natural bottled water.
Bottled water is a highly fragmented category, with several regional players. Consequently, Others accounted for 68% share in off-trade value in 2013. Most such companies have regional distribution and they are located near mineral water sources due to the low value of bottled water and the high freight costs limiting delivery of such products over medium to long distance.
Bottled water is expected to see good performance with a similar CAGR of 7% in both total volume and total value at constant 2013 prices between 2013 and 2018. Availability of 20-litre containers at affordable price should be a key factor to boost the future demand of such products, besides advertising campaigns to promote bottled water as a healthy drink.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bottled Water industry in Brazil with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bottled Water industry in Brazil, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bottled Water in Brazil market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Bottled Water in Brazil?
- What are the major brands in Brazil?
- How important is the direct selling method of distribution in Brazil for bottled water sales?
- What impact have environmental issues (such as sustainable packaging) had on consumer attitudes, category volumes, packaging formulations and/or product innovation in Brazil?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Carbonated Bottled Water, Flavoured Bottled Water, Functional Bottled Water, Still Bottled Water.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bottled Water in Colombia
- Bottled Water in Nigeria
- Bottled Water in Norway
- Bottled Water in Vietnam
- Bottled Water in Turkey
- Global Bottled Water Market 2014-2018
- Bottled Water in Thailand
- Bottled Water in Latvia
- Bottled Water in the US
- Bottled Water in Estonia