New Healthcare market report from Euromonitor International: "Calming and Sleeping in Romania"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/06/2013 -- The level of self medication is pretty high, particularly in herb-based OTC products, as they are perceived as mostly non-harmful and with virtually no damaging side effects. Also, most non-herbal products are prescription-based only, not allowing self medication.
Euromonitor International's Calming and Sleeping in Romania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Calming and Sleeping market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Calming and Sleeping in Germany
- Calming and Sleeping in Greece
- Calming and Sleeping in Finland
- Calming and Sleeping in Latvia
- Calming and Sleeping in Mexico
- Calming and Sleeping in the Czech Republic
- Calming and Sleeping in Denmark
- Calming and Sleeping in China
- Calming and Sleeping in the Philippines
- Calming and Sleeping in Slovenia