Fast Market Research recommends "Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Mexico" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/08/2013 -- Unit volume of canned/preserved food packaging grew by slightly over 2% in 2012 to reach 2.2 billion. This growth rate may not look particularly dynamic but this is because this industry has a long-standing presence in Mexico, with consumers across the whole income spectrum being familiar with these products and thus having a strong penetration in the market. Growth of canned/preserved food in 2012 resulted from ongoing hectic lifestyles, which require practical meal solutions as people spend...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Mexico report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Venezuela to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Slovakia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Norway to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Singapore to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Hungary to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ireland to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Colombia to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Austria to 2017
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Ukraine to 2017