New Transportation research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/21/2014 -- The growth in car rental sales is facilitated by the rapid expansion of air travel routes, especially low cost airlines, as a chance to reach destinations faster and thus compete with the alternative of travelling by tourists? own vehicles. Leisure car rental sales enjoyed a 5% rise in sales in 2013, in comparison with a 4% increase of the business car rental sales.
Total value sales are expected to continue to grow by 2% CAGR over the forecast period at constant 2013 prices and will reach RON114 million by the end of the forecast period. The number of transactions is expected to grow by 2% CAGR on average until 2018. The growth will be driven by the increasing number of international arrivals and demand from local companies fuelled by the recovering economy.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Romania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Romania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Romania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Romania?
- What are the major brands in Romania?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Brazil to 2017: Market Databook