Fast Market Research recommends "Car Rental in the US" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2014 -- Car rental sales grew by 5% in 2013, the fourth consecutive year of positive growth. Growth in the industry was primarily driven by increases in price per day but a 1% increase in transactions also contributed. Car rentals benefitted from increases in domestic travel flow, which was up by 2% in 2013, as US travellers account for the vast majority of car rental sales.
The top three players in the car rental industry controlled 93% of the car rental market in 2013 and this is not expected to substantially change over the forecast period. The market power of these three players allows them to set prices with little fear of market share losses as long as the others follow suit. This consolidation is expected to help the industry grow value sales at a CAGR of 4% (at constant 2013 prices) and transactions grow at a CAGR of 2%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in USA with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in USA, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in USA market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in USA?
- What are the major brands in USA?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Car Rental by Category, Car Rental by Channel.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Car Rental in Thailand to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Japan to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Spain to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Mexico to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Saudi Arabia to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in the Netherlands to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2018: Market Databook
- Car Rental in South Africa to 2017: Market Databook
- Car Rental in Turkey to 2017: Market Databook