Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/29/2014 -- Carbohydrase Market by Applications (Food & Beverage, Animal Feed, Pharmaceuticals and Others), by Type (Amylases, Cellulases, and Others), Source (Microorganisms, Animals, and Plants) and by Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
Enzymes, used as processing aids, are the key differentiation factors for industrial manufacturers and a great source of product innovation and differentiation. The market for carbohydrase is expected to experience a growth of 6.6% from 2013 to 2019. The estimation is a result of regular research and developments in the industry, with widening application of carbohydrases, which are mainly involved in the conversion of carbohydrates to simple sugars.
Carbohydrase has major applications within the food and beverage industry, in dairy, baking, alcohol production, brewing and others, thus making it the type of food and beverages enzyme having the widest usage. China and the U.S. are important players in this market due to the extensive demand in industries.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The segments of the carbohydrase market include geography, applications, types and sources. The market includes the applications such as food & beverage, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, and others. All functions of carbohydrases in every application have been considered in the study and the market has been segmented based on the same. The growth rate of carbohydrases may go higher in the next five years with regular research and development in the field, and with the launch of new products that have different applications.
CARBOHYDRASES MARKET SIZE, BY GEOGRAPHY 2013-2019 ($MILLION)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baking Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Dietary Fiber Market - Global Trends & Forecasts up to 2019
- Protein Hydrolysis Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Probiotics Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Eubiotics Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Food Enzymes Market By Types (Carbohydrase, Protease, Lipase), Applications (Beverages, Dairy, Bakery), Sources (Microorganisms, Plants, Animals) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts To 2018
- Industrial Enzymes Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018
- Bio-Polyamide, Specialty Polyamide & Precursors Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- MediPoint: Diagnostic Ultrasound Imaging - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Power Rental Market - Global Trends & Forecasts (2012 - 2019)