New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/08/2014 -- Traditionally speaking, Croatians are not strong consumers of cigars. These products were introduced on the market after the country's independence in 1990. However, even though they have been present on the market for almost a quarter of a century, consumption per capita remains low. In 2013 per capita volume sales stood at two units. By 2018 that number is expected to increase only very slightly.
In 2013 the biggest category player in both volume and value terms was Corporacion Habanos SA. The success of the player can be contributed to its early entry in cigars. Corporacion Habanos SA has been present in Croatia since 1995 when the trend of smoking cigars had just started to develop.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The category of cigars is expected to post a CAGR of 3% in 2013-2018 in terms of volume sales. While this is a growing category the expected growth rate will be slower than in 2013 or the review period. The biggest constraint will be the current state of the Croatian economy. There are no expected growth patterns until, possibly, 2015. Furthermore it will take a few years until consumer optimism returns.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Croatia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Croatia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Croatia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Croatia?
- What are the major brands in Croatia?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Croatia and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Croatia?
Reasons to Get this Report:
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarillos, Cigars Excluding Cigarillos.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in Portugal
- Cigars in Spain
- Cigars in Canada
- Cigars in Estonia
- Cigars in Switzerland
- Cigars in Dominican Republic
- Cigars in Guatemala
- Cigars in France
- Cigars in Ireland