New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Cigars in Sweden"
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/09/2014 -- Sweden does not have any historic tradition of smoking cigars. Cigars, just like other tobacco products, are considered to be harmful for the health, which is one of the main reasons for poor development of the category in the country.
The clear market leader on the cigars market was Scandinavian Tobacco Group with a 44% retail volume share in 2013. The company sold amongst others the well-known Bellman and Cafe Creme brands, which contributed to the company's leading position. Its Cafe Creme is the largest cigarillo brand in Sweden. The company was followed by Dannemann Cigarrenfabrik with 11%, J Cortes Cigars with 10% and Habanos Nordic with 6% retail volume shares in 2013.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Retail volume sales of cigars will continue to drop over the forecast period as well, even though there will be a relatively growing demand for premium and specialty products, especially in cigars, which can be smoked on special occasions or at unique events. Cigarillos manufacturers will still try to lure cigarette smokers to start smoking cigarillos, but no success is expected in that, since most of the ex-cigarette smokers start using snus instead of cigarillos.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Cigars industry in Sweden with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Cigars industry in Sweden, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Cigars in Sweden market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Cigars in Sweden?
- What are the major brands in Sweden?
- What are the main distribution channels for cigars in Sweden and which are performing well?
- What is the proportion of hand-made versus machine manufactured cigars in Sweden?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Cigarillos, Cigars Excluding Cigarillos.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cigars in Finland
- Cigars in Portugal
- Cigars in Spain
- Cigars in Canada
- Cigars in Estonia
- Cigars in Switzerland
- Cigars in Dominican Republic
- Cigars in Guatemala
- Cigars in France
- Cigars in Ireland