Fast Market Research recommends "Civil Engineering: Scandinavia Industry Guide" from MarketLine, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/29/2014 -- The Scandinavian Civil Engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian civil engineering market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian civil engineering market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key civil engineering market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian civil engineering market with forecasts
- Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The Scandinavian civil engineering market had a total market value of $22.4 billion in 2013. Norway was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 13% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the civil engineering industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $8.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Norway and Denmark, with $8.0 and $5.9 billion, respectively.
Norway is expected to lead the civil engineering in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11.1 billion in 2018, followed by Sweden and Denmark with expected values of $9.3 and $6.9 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian civil engineering market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian civil engineering market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian civil engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is the Scandinavian civil engineering market in relation to its regional counterparts?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Civil Engineering: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Civil Engineering: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering: Global Industry Guide
- Non-Residential Construction: Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide