Recently published research from Current Partnering, "Colorectal Cancer Partnering 2007-2013", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/16/2013 -- The Colorectal Cancer Partnering 2007-2013 provides understanding and access to the colorectal cancer partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides an analysis of colorectal cancer partnering deals. The majority of deals are discovery or development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors colorectal cancer technology. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner's negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered - contract documents provide this insight where press releases do not.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This data driven report contains over 150 links to online copies of actual colorectal cancer deals and contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners, where available. Contract documents provide the answers to numerous questions about a prospective partner's flexibility on a wide range of important issues, many of which will have a significant impact on each party's ability to derive value from the deal.
The initial chapters of this report provide an orientation of colorectal cancer partnering trends.
Chapter 1 provides an introduction to the report, whilst chapter 2 provides an overview of the trends in colorectal cancer partnering since 2007, including a summary of deals by industry sector, stage of development, deal type, and technology type. Numerous tables provide outline financial trends.
Chapter 3 provides an overview of the leading colorectal cancer deals since 2007. Deals are listed by headline value, signed by bigpharma, most active bigpharma. Where the deal has an agreement contract published at the SEC a link provides online access to the contract.
Chapter 4 provides a comprehensive directory of colorectal cancer partnering deals signed and announced since 2007. The chapter is organized by company A-Z, stage of development at signing, deal type (collaborative R&D, co-promotion, licensing etc), and technology type. Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record, and where available the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a prospective dealmaker needs to know about partnering in the
research, development and commercialization of colorectal cancer technologies and products.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colorectal Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Novel Therapies in Oncology - Protein Kinase Inhibitors, Monoclonal Antibodies and Vaccines Therapeutic Classes Dominate Late-Stage Pipeline
- Oncology Therapeutics Market in India to 2018 - Introduction of Market-Based Pricing to Fuel Price Wars and Intense Competition Among Domestic and Multinational Players
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Metastatic Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Colorectal Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- EpiCast Report: Colorectal Cancer Epidemiology Forecast to 2022
- Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 - Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit Uptake
- Product Profiles: Targeted Cancer Therapies - Patient selection driving novel drug approvals
- Multi-Targeted Therapies - New Wave of Combination Therapies in Late Stage Development for Lung Cancer Offer Promise