New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/27/2014 -- As many categories in colour cosmetics are frequently bought on impulse, innovations in colours and packaging can create peaks in sales. This is why the sector players are always reimagining themselves and creating new colours and product lines that keep the sector moving and consumers interested in buying.
Yanbal Ecuador SA led sales in 2012 with a 44% current value share. The firm was the first one amongst direct sellers to enter the country, and this helped the firm create a strong brand positioning. Also, Yanbal invests a large amount of money in advertising on diverse media, and it focuses on television, which is the most effective.
The interest of women towards natural-looking colour cosmetics is expected to continue during the forecast period, as these products enhance natural beauty with less make-up, which means less investment in make-up and a shorter time to get ready, which comes in very handy as women become more involved and busy in their work. However, women will still be highly attracted to changes and slight product innovations, as in general make-up products many times are bought on impulse.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Ecuador market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Ecuador?
- What are the major brands in Ecuador?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Eye Make-Up, Facial Make-Up, Lip Products, Nail Products.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Colour Cosmetics in Estonia
- Colour Cosmetics in Turkey
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy
- Colour Cosmetics in Israel
- Colour Cosmetics in Bolivia
- Colour Cosmetics in Italy - a Snapshot (2013)
- Colour Cosmetics in South Korea
- Colour Cosmetics in China
- Colour Cosmetics in Greece
- Colour Cosmetics in Norway