Fast Market Research recommends "Concentrates in Algeria" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2014 -- Concentrates maintained its healthy 4% total volume growth and strong 9% total value growth in 2013. The products continued to be purchased mainly by low-income consumers, and middle-income earners for children's consumption. Concentrates remained dominated by economy brands, however, a price rise in 2013 resulted in stronger value than volume performance.
Promasidor Djazair remained the leader in concentrates in 2012 and generated a 24% off-trade value share. The domestic manufacturer was present with its economy brand, Amila, under a wide variety of flavours, such as fruit cocktail, mango-apricot, peach and orange. One pack of Amila can provide up to 1.5 litres of drink, which attracts consumers for its value for money. Continuous price increases for carbonated drinks drove consumers to look for cheaper alternatives, which induced volume growth.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Concentrates is expected to record CAGRs of 2% in volume terms and 3% in value terms at constant 2013 prices over the forecast period. The relatively weak performance will stem from the little interest shown in these products by consumers other than low-income families and for children's consumption only. Moreover, no product development is expected over the forecast period that could boost performance.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Concentrates industry in Algeria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Concentrates industry in Algeria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Concentrates in Algeria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Concentrates in Algeria?
- What are the major brands in Algeria?
- Who are the key consumers of concentrates in Algeria?
- How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
- How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
Reasons to Get this Report
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Product coverage: Liquid Concentrates, Powder Concentrates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 800-844-8156
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Colombia
- Concentrates in the US
- Concentrates in China
- Concentrates in Portugal
- Concentrates in Spain
- Concentrates in India
- Concentrates in Thailand
- Concentrates in Croatia
- Concentrates in the United Kingdom
- Concentrates in Japan