Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2013 -- Introduction
The Emerging 5 Construction & Engineering industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value , and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key construction & engineering market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
These countries contributed $1,019.2 billion to the global construction & engineering industry in 2012, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $1,837.3 billion in 2017, with a CAGR of 12.5% over the 2012-17 period.
Within the construction & engineering industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $825.3 billion in 2012. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $117.4 and $37.8 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the construction & engineering industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $1,582.6 billion in 2017, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $162.0 and $49.3 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the emerging five construction & engineering market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the emerging five construction & engineering market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five construction & engineering market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five biotechnology market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Construction research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Construction & Engineering - BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide
- Construction & Engineering - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Global Construction Industry Survey 2013-2014: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Construction Industry
- Construction in BRIC - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Northern China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- Construction in Macau - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017
- Construction in Japan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2015
- Construction in Kuwait - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific: Project Guide
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in the Middle East and Africa: Project Guide